You could learn something if your audience is Black Americans if you attend the call. Urban One’s management is holding a telephone conference call to discuss its 3rd quarter financial results with Wall Street analysts. The meeting is scheduled for Thursday, November 01, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. EDT. U.S. callers may dial toll-free 1-800-230-1059; international callers may dial direct (+1) 612-234-9959.
Urban One, Inc. (www.urban1.com), formerly known as Radio One, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, is the largest diversified media company that primarily targets Black Americans and urban consumers in the United States.
- The Urban One TV One Black television network serves 59 million households
- Urban One owns and/or operates 59 broadcast stations (including our HD stations) in 15 urban markets
- Urban One has a controlling interest and operates syndicated programming
- Urban One shows feature celebrities Tom Joyner Morning Show, Russ Parr Morning ShowRickey Smiley Morning Show, Get up Morning! with Erica Campbell, DL Hughley Show, Willie Moore Jr Show, Nightly Spirit with Darlene McCoy, Reverend Al Sharpton Show.
- Urban One owns Interactive One, LLC (ionedigital.com), the largest digital resource for urban enthusiasts and Blacks
- Urban One owns/operates Cassius and BHM Digital platforms
- Urban One offers One Solution, a content agency and production studio to brands and helps them reach 82% of Black Americans in the US
According to PRNewswire a replay of the conference call will be available from 12:00 p.m. EDT November 01, 2018 until 11:59 p.m. EDT November 03, 2018. Callers may access the replay by calling 1-800-475-6701; international callers may dial direct (+1) 320-365-3844. The replay Access Code is 453804. Access to live audio and a replay of the conference call will also be available on Urban One’s corporate website at www.urban1.com. The replay will be made available on the website for seven days after the call.